MY.SIZE: THE your condom size perfect. Condoms MY.SIZE are available in seven different sizes that fit almost all penis sizes.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Brand name:||My Size|
More feeling: The width of a condom is most important for the feeling. Use condoms MY.SIZE right, gives you a greater sense.
Easy unrolling: Unroll a condom on MY.SIZE, compared to many other condom brands, is easier, because it takes less force.
More safe: Use a condom MY.SIZE correct, do you feel more safe, because the condoms has an optimum fit. The condom does not slide in and out.
Premium quality: All the condoms MY.SIZE are manufactured in Germany according the quality standard EN ISO 4074: 2002.
The perfect size is the size that makes you feel better. A condom larger size offers more comfort. But also a condom less can support your sexual feeling. The important thing is that you feel comfortable with the condom and the condom does not slip. Several studies have shown that the condom was standard for many men are very tight or very wide. This makes that you have less security and less comfort.
To find the condoms MY.SIZE which best fits, you can use the guide to condoms to find out the circumference of your penis, here.
MY.SIZE 47 mm: 9,5 - 10,0 cm penis circumference
MY.SIZE 49 mm: 10,0 - 11,0 cm penis circumference
MY.SIZE 53 mm: 11,0 - 11,5 cm circumference of the penis
MY.SIZE 57 mm: 11,5 - 12,0 cm penis circumference
MY.SIZE 60 mm: 12,0 - 13,0 cm girth of the penis
MY.SIZE 64 mm: 13,0 - 14,0 cm penis circumference
MY.SIZE 69 mm: 14,0 - 15,0 cm penis circumference
Material: natural rubber latex Color: Transparent Content: 3 condoms
The use of condoms, in addition to its importance in relation to the security of the contraceptive and sexually transmitted diseases, may be an ally in the discovery of new sensations and aid to a sexual relationship lasting and sensational.
How to use a condom:
1. Ripping the packaging open carefully. Beware of the nails, teeth and sharp objects may tear the condom.
2. Put the condom over the erect penis prior to any sexual activity, since it is possible to lose drops of seminal fluid or sperm prior to ejaculation. Tightens the tip of the condom (the reservoir), so that there is no air inside stuck.
3. After this, unroll the condom down to the base of your penis. If you have difficulties to unroll to the bottom, not puxes with great force! You may be on the contrary - we throw out and use another.
4. Withdraw immediately after ejaculation still erect penis, while holding the base of the condom.
5. Close the condom by using a node and put it in the garbage. Do not use again! Use a new condom for each sexual intercourse.